- Types of Information Collected.Traffic Data Collected. The Provider automatically tracks and collects the certain information when the User visits the Provider’s Web Site, including the User’s: (i) IP address; (ii) domain server; (iii) type of computer; and (iv) type of web browser (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify the User but is helpful in the Provider’s efforts to improve the User’s experience on the Web Site. The Provider also uses “cookies,” which are small data files that may be stored on the User’s computer by the Web Site (and may use other automated information gathering devices).
Personal Information Collected. In order for the User to access certain services and to purchase products that the Provider may offer via the Web Site, the Provider requires the User to provide information that personally identifies the User (“Personal Information”). Personal Information may include: (i) “Contact Data” (such as name, mailing and e-mail addresses); and (ii) “Financial Data” (such as account or credit card number). If the User communicates with the Provider by e-mail or completes online registration forms, surveys or other forms, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information.
- Uses of Personal Information Collected. The Provider will use Contact Data to respond to the User’s requests and inquiries. The Provider uses the User’s Financial Data to verify the User’s qualifications for certain products or services and to bill for products and services. As appropriate the Provider will provide User’s Personal Information to Provider’s licensee and franchisees. The Provider may use the User’s Contact Data to send the User information about the Provider, its products or services. If the User does not wish to receive such information, the User may, at any time, use the Contact Us link on the Web Site to advise the Provider accordingly, or the User may, upon receipt of such information, follow the instructions enclosed in such communication to remove the User’s name from the Web Site’s mailing list.
The User may choose not to provide the Provider with any Personal Information. In such an event, the User can still access and use much of the Web Site; however, the User will not be able to access and use those portions of the Web Site that require the User’s Personal Information. Some pages on the Web Site may give the User the option of revealing certain Personal Information about the User on the Web Site.
The Provider will not, without asking for the User’s prior permission, use Personal Information it collects from the User for purposes other than those for which the Personal Information was collected.
If the User desires to review or change any Personal Information that the Provider may have about the User, the User can send its request with clear instructions to the Provider at the Contact Us link on the Web Site.
- Confidentiality of Personal Information. The Provider will not disclose to unrelated third parties (but may disclose to its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, franchisees, subcontractors, credit card processors and other related parties) any Personal Information about User, without User’s prior consent unless the Provider has a good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) comply with legal process or other legal requirements of any governmental authority; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of the Provider; (c) enforce this Agreement; or (d) operate or conduct maintenance and repair of the Provider’s services or equipment, including the services provided by the Web Site as authorized by law. In the latter case, any disclosure of User’s personal information will be governed by a confidentiality obligation.
- Lost or Stolen Information. The User must promptly notify the Provider if the User’s credit card, user name or password is lost, stolen or used without permission. In such an event, the Provider will cancel that credit card number, user name or password and update its records accordingly.
- Links and User Privacy. The Web Site may contain links to other web sites. The Provider is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites and in providing the link the Provider does not imply any endorsement, recommendation or approval of such sites. The User accessing any such site is entirely at the User’s own risk.
- General Internet Security Issues. User is aware of the general security and on-line privacy risks pertaining to the Internet (for which the Provider is not in any way responsible).
- Underage Users. Individuals under the age of eighteen are not allowed to use the Web Site without the consent/supervision of their parent or legal guardian. Individuals under the age of thirteen are not allowed to post any contact information for display on the Web Site.
Milliken Services, LLC, AND ANY AFFILIATE (COLLECTIVELY, THE “COMPANY”), AUTHORIZES YOU TO ACCESS AND USE THIS INTERNET SITE (“SITE”) AND RELATED SERVICES SUBJECT TO YOUR COMPLIANCE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW (“TERMS”). PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY, AND DO NOT USE THIS SITE IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS.
- Use of This Site. All pages within this Site are the property of the Company. The Company authorizes you to view and download the materials at this Site only for your personal and internal business use (including use directly associated with the sales and marketing of the Company products), provided that you agree to these Terms. Use, duplication, or disclosure by the United States Government is subject to the restrictions set forth in DFARS 252.227-7013(c)(1)(ii) and FAR 52.227-19 (or revisions/replacements thereof).
- Site Copyrights. You agree to retain on any copies all copyright and other proprietary notices associated with any original materials that you download or use from this Site. You may not modify the materials on this Site in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute, or otherwise use them for any public or external business purpose, except as set forth above. Any product, process or technology described in these materials may be the subject of other intellectual property rights (including patent rights) reserved by the Company and are not licensed for any purpose hereunder. Any software (“Software”) that is made available to download from this Site is the copyrighted work of the Company and/or its suppliers, and any reproduction, redistribution, or use of such Software shall be governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, that accompanies or is included with the Software. Unless expressly provided for in such end user license agreement, reproduction of the Software for purposes of redistribution or for other than personal or internal business use is expressly prohibited.
- Trademarks. Registered and common law trademarks and service marks of the Company, including without limitation the Company’s name and all associated trademarks and logos displayed on this Site, may not be copied or used in any manner without written authorization from the Company.
- Internet Links. For your convenience, this Site may contain links to third party sites that the Company does not own or maintain. With respect to those sites, the Company assumes no liability, and does not endorse or make any representations about any information, products, or services associated with those sites, or any results that may be obtained from using such sites. Your access and use of such third party sites, and use of any information obtained as a result of that access, is at your sole risk.
- Disclaimer. THIS SITE, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN IT OR ANY SITE-RELATED SERVICE, IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE SUCH MATERIALS AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. The Company may make changes to the Site and the information contained within it or any Site-related service at any time without notice. Some information and Site-related services may be out of date or contain inaccuracies or errors. The Company makes no guarantees whatsoever as to the correctness or accuracy of the Site or the information presented on or through the Site and makes no commitment to update or correct the information obtained through or presented on this Site. Information published at this Site may refer to products, programs or services that are not available in your area. Consult your local Company business contact for information regarding the products, programs and services that may be available to you.
- Limitation of Liability. THE COMPANY IS NEITHER RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES AND/OR CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITE, EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE AND/OR SITE-RELATED SERVICES IS TO STOP USING THE SITE AND/OR THOSE SERVICES.
- Controlling Law. These Terms are made in and shall be governed by and construed and performed in all respects in accordance with the laws of South Carolina, U.S.A. and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of any federal, national or state court responsible for such jurisdiction.
- Revisions to the Terms. The Company reserves the right, at any time, to change these Terms, simply by making and posting such changes on this page. The date of the most recent revision is provided below. You should review this page and the Terms frequently because the Terms are binding upon you when you access or use the Site, the information contained on the Site, or any of the Site- related services. These Terms may be superseded or extended by express terms in notices located on certain pages of this Site.