We figured out a long time ago that having revolutionary products and processes is only effective when you put them in the right hands.
OUR PEOPLE MAKE THE DIFFERENCE.
Revolutionary products and processes are only effective in the right hands. That means hiring good, honest people, training them well, and treating them right. When you put those things together, you get a team of experienced, highly skilled people who take great pride in the professional carpet maintenance business.
OUR PEOPLE ARE JUST AS GREAT AS OUR PRODUCTS.
milliCare is a system, not a product. It takes proper training to effectively maintain your carpet over its lifetime. We have extensive training through the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration (IICRC). Our team knows how to assess your space, and how to care for it.
milliCare’s corporate team:
- Maintains certification from the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Hosts milliCare University
- Hosts an annual franchise conference
- Offers an on-demand technician training
- Supports industry organizations that advance facility management, including IFMA and ALA
ALL FOR ONE, AND ONE FOR ALL.
Your local milliCare provider is a part of your community, active in local industry and service groups, including Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) and leadership positions in IFMA chapters.